Yes. On saturday the 21st of august we will host the last outside edition of Ecstatic Dance Leeuwarden in 2021! We are working on a fantastic new location to dance inside, but we want to be sure we can welcome everybody who wants to dance, without restrictions. We are researching the possibilities.
So ONE MORE TIME! Bare feet in the grass, in the sand or even in the water. Dancing in the falling of the evening, with campfires, music and lovely people all around.
We will dance in the open air, using a Silent Disco set. DJ Martin K will spin a load of new music!
Please note: We start early this evening. Because of the sun setting earlier and temperatures dropping, we decided to start the openingceremonie at 18:30 and the set at 19:00. Feel welcome to come a bit earlier and perhaps share a spontaneous picknick at the lovely Swanneblom site.
Location: Outdoor pool “de Swanneblom” (Near Theetuin Slappeterp)
Ticketprice: From € 15,-
Route & Parking zie https://www.swanneblom.com/pagina/10/route.html
To take with you:
- Lights! A led-light, small, colourfull, sparkly, blipping, whatever. Show youerself in the dark!
- Layers of clothes so you can keep yourself warm.
- Your own drinkingbottle. Fresh drinking water available near the pond.
Feel welcome to come early, take your basket with food and picknick!
18:30 – 19.00u Opening ceremony
19:00 – 21.00u DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY with DJ Martin K
21:00 – 21.30u Closing ceremony with fresh fruit
- In hosting this night, we follow the current guidelines and rules set by the government.
- That is why we will not be serving tea and water from glasses/mugs but ask you to take your own drinkingbottle with you.
- Fresh and cool water is available near the dancesite.
- We will treat you with fresh fruit at the end of the dance, but this will not be cut and prepared.
- We are guests at the Swanneblom and nearby Theetuin Slappeterp. We strive to keep the area clean and safe, and trust all dancers will agree to the rules set for the night.
Want to be there?
You can choose the Standard Ticket of the Support Ticket. The Support Ticket costs slightly more, and helps our organisation to invest in new events, locations and equipment. And -of course- you get an extra bit of grattitude from us 🙂