Finally, the world gets some more space for breathing again. And so do we. Finally, after a long time of waiting in patience, we are organising dances again!
On saturday the 19th of June we are welcome again to dance at De Swanneblom, near Slappeterp. Last year we danced four times at this magical place in the middle of nowhere! We are really looking forward to meet you again!
We dance in Mother Nature, with respect for our Mother and the people who live near by. Following the success of last year, we will dance outside, using a Silent Disco set. DJ Martin K will be joining us with a ton load of new music!
Location: Outdoor pool “de Swanneblom” (Near Theetuin Slappeterp)
Ticketprice: From € 15,-
Route & Parking zie https://www.swanneblom.com/pagina/10/route.html
To take with you:
- Swimclothing and towel! We’re dancing near a lovely swimmingpond.
- Your own drinkingbottle. Fresh drinking water available near the pond.
19:00 – Arrival at “de Swanneblom”
19:30 – 20.00u Opening ceremony
20:00 – 22.00u DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY with DJ Martin K
22:00 – 22.30u Closing ceremony with uncut fruits
- In hosting this night, we follow the current guidelines and rules set by the government.
- That is why we will not be serving tea and water from glasses/mugs but ask you to take your own drinkingbottle with you.
- Fresh and cool water is available near the dancesite.
- We will treat you with fresh fruit at the end of the dance, but this will not be cut and prepared.
- We are guests at the Swanneblom and nearby Theetuin Slappeterp. We strive to keep the area clean and safe, and trust all dancers will agree to the rules set for the night.
Want to be there?
You can choose the Standard Ticket of the Support Ticket. The Support Ticket costs slightly more, and helps our organisation to invest in new events, locations and equipment. And -of course- you get an extra bit of grattitude from us 🙂